Monday, June 2, 2008

F*R*I*E*N*D*S



Hi Friends! Did you think I died? I thought I was going to! I woke up on Sunday morning thinking I was dead. Nope! Still just sick with Mono! Just to let you all know I have been asleep more in the past 2 days then I have been awake! I can't really tell what is a dream or real life Haha! CrAzY ToWn! I went to the doctor... came home and slept for 4 hours. Ate dinner.. Went to sleep for about another 3. What a waist of day! Oh well. Anyways! Why do I have a picture of the Provo Temple on my post you ask? Well.. I will tell you! On Saturday Night.. The night befor I thought I died, I hung out with my friend Tyler. Tyler and I go waaaaay back. Ty is awesome. Maybe I should have put a picture of him up? Hmm..Oh well. Anyways! Tyler and I have been friends since like 7th grade. He has always been there for me through everything!! He is one of my best friends and I love having him in my life! Tyler just bought a Sweet motorocycle.. it Orange! Or maybe its red.. I dont really know I am color blind. OH AND GUESS WHAT!!! Speaking of being blind.. I am getting GLASSES tomorrow!! Yay!!! But I will save that for another post. Back to business... Tyler came over and visited with my parents for a little bit and then we went for a ride on his bike. It was so fun! And so cold!.. Maybe thats why I woke up thinking I was going to die?.. Note so self. Keep sweatshirt on next time. We went all over Provo and we were getting close to the Provo Temple and I told him that I have only seen the Provo Temple like twice in my entire life. WHAT! I KNOW!! How sad is THAT! So we decided to go and drive around the Temple and it was so pretty!!! I love it up there! With all the lights around it at night it was so beautiful! I dont know how anyone could think differently! After that we came home and watched Rob and Big.. Well... He watched Rob and Big I went to sleep Haha! I'm such a sleepy girl :) On Sunday we were going to go to Church and then after Ride his motorcycle up to Heber to see his familys cabin.. But remember how I thought I was dying? So we didnt :( This weekend was really fun! It was nice to hang out with old friends agian!! Friends make me happy :D

No comments: