Friday, June 13, 2008

I am BORED!

So I have a little problem. And its called Bordem. My car is a piece and is broken and in the shop so I can't go anywhere. It was already fixed once this morning and while driving it home it broke down agian so its back in the shop and won't be done until tomorrow morning. Most awesome car award Goes to my car the " Green Machine" ... Going on.. Alex is gone with friends =( so I don't get to play with him tonight which I am very sad about. Meagen is at a movie so I don't get to play with her tonight either. So I got to meet my new friend BORDEM.. So to entertain myself I did a " Answer a million questions" survey. I hope you all enjoy reading it. I am sure that you are all bored as well and that is why you are reading my survey becuase if you were not bored like me.. I doubt you would be sitting here reading my blog. So here we go... enjoy.

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?He is such a sweetheart
Who was the last person to call you? Alex
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had? Water
Would you take any of your exes back? Nope
Did you sing at all today?No I didn't I usually sing in my car.. and my car is DEAD! Someone please set up a funeral for it.. I am to distraught to do it myself. ( did you all see that word I just used.. distraught.. Bordem must bring out my intelectual side... SEE ANOTHER ONE! Intelectual.)
When is the last time you cried? This morning and then agian this afternoon
Last text from? Johanna
Are you scared of spiders? Yes. I kill them with hairspray when I see them.
Do you miss anyone? Yes!!! Terribly!
Do you curse a lot? Not really.... I am trying to stop.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? I am assuming at his apartment.
Are you too forgiving? Yes.. way to much.. Usually gets me hurt.
Olive Garden is? Pretty damn tasty if you ask me
Do you have trust issues? Now I do
What are you currently doing?filling out a survey... duh!
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Of course I would!!
Are you a cuddler? I am deffinitaly a huge cuddler I love to cuddle
Have you ever punched a guy? Not punched but slapped
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? No becuase everything I thought I would want to change has happened for a reason and I have learned something from everything so probably not.. I would ask god for bigger boobs though. :)
What are your plans for this weekend? I don't know.. hopefully play with cute lil Alex!
Ever been swimming in a lake or river?Yeah I love swimming!!
Ever been to a bonfire party? Yeah
Have you ever been on a horse? No.. Horses smell like poo.
Kissed someone in a pick up? Yes
Whats your favorite country song? At the moment it is Tim Mcgraw by Taylor Swift
Ever done 90 miles per hour down a dirt road? Nope can't say that I have
Are you dating the person you texted last? No.. I don't swing that way. but I do love you Jo! :)
Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? I love it!!
What's irritating you right now? A few things
What radio station(s) do you listen to? I don't know I usually only listen to the radio when I am getting ready in the mornings.. and that is x96 the Radio from Hell morning show hehe so funny!
Are you afraid of the dark? If I am alone then yes
Can you run a mile without stopping? I use to be able to not so much anymore now that I am a chunker
Are you listening to music right now?Nope, just the humming of my computer and my fingers on typing away
Do you like Chinese food? I like egg rolls
Do you know your father's birthday? Sure do!
What is the last movie you saw in theaters? Indiana Jones.. I don't know if you would count that though because I slept threw the entire thing!
Is there anyone you wish was still in your life? Yeah but people go different ways. Its life.
Do you talk to the person you like everyday? I sure do :) Its my favorite part of my day!
How many different houses have you lived in throughout your life? That I can remember 5 but I know there was more befor I was old enough to remember
Do you lose your keys easily? Not really I always lose my phone and my DVD player remote.. hehe
Have you ever kissed someone 20 years old or older? I have not
Next time you will kiss someone? When I see him agian
Last time you hung out with people? Last night
Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yeah
How many kids do you want to have? no more then 3
What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a shirt .. I guess I will just change into my sweats though
Have you ever had the chicken pox? Yes.. it was no fun!
Did you buy something today? nope.. I really wanted to go and buy a coke .. :( But no car.
Last person you hugged? My dad for paying for my car to be fixed
Last person to lay in your bed? Me and Alex
What was the last TV show you watched? Fresh Prince!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too!! :):) and I feel a little sad because you love swimming and I still to this day cannot swim...sad life! ha ha