Friday, June 6, 2008

Not so much a good day

The other day was a good day. See post here. But today..Not so much a good day. Here are my reasons why.

  • I stayed up much to late last night.
  • Since I stayed up to late last night and got up at 5:30.. I have a bad bad headache.
  • The hotel is full with little soccer players they are standing in the suite shop that is right next to the front desk where I stand... they are standing in there ringing an annoying little bell.... STOP IT! Dont they know I have a headache? How rude.
  • My hair did not go good today. So its pulled up with a pen. Very classy if I do say so myself.
  • I am still sulking from my horrible performance at the Wii last night with Austin. I Guess I need to practice to work on my SkiLLz.
  • I Have had the hiccups twice already today. That in itself will make a bad day.

Oh Well.. Maybe it will just be a bad day at work and until I get to go home and take a nap. Mono has made me love sleep.... I just realized that today is pay day!! It might just be a good day!... If only I got to keep some of the money. Being an adult is so over rated.

2 comments:

Niesha said...

I loathe it when people ring the bell a hundred times! In fact I am pretty much just plain rude to them... but the way I look at is, they are rude for ringing it...so I am just returning the favor! Right? Probably not...but what do you do?

Anonymous said...

Ok I totally agree...the little soccer shocks need to blast out of here! I will never let my kids play soccer just becuase of this.