Friday, June 20, 2008

...I was not really tagged.

So usually when you are "tagged" someone fills these out and at the end they say " I tag.. so and so blah blah blah" And they name the people they want to fill out the survey next. Well. I was not tagged. I got bored and copied it off of someones blog. Ha. I break all the blogging rules. Such a rebel I am. So here I go!




3 Joys

1..My Family. Where would I be without my family? They have helped me through everything I have ever been through. Me being super sick and on my death bed in the hospital, surgerys, putting up with my whining, They support me no matter what I do even if it is a stupid decision. My parents are my heros and my sisters are my best friends. I love being around my family. 2. Summer time and baseball Season. I know thats kind of 2 but it falls into the same catagory. I love summertime I love the warm weather and the sunshine. Although its not as fun when you have to be an adult and have to work every day but I am just so happy during the summertime. I am pretty sure I have seasonal depression because I hate life during Winter. You don't want to be around me during winter. I love Baseball! Going to baseball games is my favorite thing ever. I love the sport.. I love the players.. Hehe. .Wink wink jk. I just love watching it and being at the field. It is so much fun! There is nothing better then hearing a ball hitting the bat and eating sunflower seeds =) 3. Alex. He treats me like a princess like every girl should be. He is just so cute... and very fun to make out with =) HeheHe.




3 Fears


1. Being kidnapped. I am the biggest fear ever of being kidnapped. People tease me about how big of a fear it is to me, and sometimes I joke around about it but honestly it is a huge fear of mine. Just thinking about being taken by a stranger and not knowing where I was going and what was going to happen scares the crap out of me. Just thinking about being kidnapped makes me want to have a panic attack. 2. Getting E-coli or Salmanila or any other foodborn illness. That is the reason that I do not eat meat is becuase I have the biggest fear or eating raw meat and getting really sick. I know that you can get it from vegetabls and stuff but its just meat that I am afraid of. I have not eaten meat in so long just the though of it makes me want to throw up. So yes. I am deathly afraid of eating raw meat and getting E-coli. Yikes! 3. Losing my parents or my sisters. I have never had a loss like that in my life and I don't know what I would do without my parents or sisters.




3 Goals


1. Get out of debt. I wish I had gotten into debt buy buying toys like a car or something but no.. I don't have anything to show for my 40 grand worth of debt. People say I have my health to show for it but.. no.. I don't. My advice to people is never go without Health Insurance. It sucks ass. 2. Get married in the temple and have a family. I once thought I would sacrafice a temple marriage to be with someone but I realized that was stupid and I am so glad it didnt happen, I will never do that. Having a temple marriage and being sealed is important to me. 3. Find a new job. Mine sucks ass. Seriously.




3 Obsessions/collections


1. Anything Marilyn Monroe. I have a ton of Marilyn Monroe stuff in my room I L.O.V.E Marilyn! 2. I am obsessed with Frozen Pizza. Haha. 3. I love make up. I could spend a ton of money on make up!!


3 Surprising facts about me


1. I have had 27 surgerys and 119 IV's since I was 15 years old. 2. I am ambidextrious 3. I am color blind


I Tag... ya know what I dont really want to tag anyone.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear me to make out with a cute boy who actually likes you...wow...can't imagine how that would feel;) ha ha! I am SO happy for you babe!

Unknown said...

Haha oh Iii KNOW! Imagine that!

Holli said...

so much for THAT