Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Stuff

Hi bloggy friends. Did you think I died. Nope! Still alive! Just busy having a life. WHAT!? HOLLI? A LIFE? Yes.. yes.. friends.. My life has been MIA for about a year but its back in action. Litteraly. Haha! I guess only some people would get that. Hehe. Well friends. Let me just tell you whats going on. I have some funny news. Some sad news. Some funny stories and some depressing stories. ( Is that how you spell stories? Whatever.) Anyways, So lets start with the sad news. Remember how I said I thought I was getting fat. Welp. I thought right, I went to the doctor yeah I am giving you all permission to call me fatty fatty 2 by 4. Can't fit through the kitchen door. I am not going to say how MUCH I weigh.. how embarassing but guess what. I had my first on March 4th... Yeah.. when I went to the doctor it had been 3 months and I have gained 17 pounds. Whoa Nelly. Here is my depressing story. I went to the store and discovered that I can no longer grab a size zero and not even try them on just take them home and know that they will fit. Nope... I had to try on a size 5... and BUY THEM! Ugh. So.. thats depressing. Fatty. Ok... funny story.. So at work I usually wear normal shirts to work and then change into my fugly work shirts when I get there.. and I just change in a back storage room. Well... the other day I was doing my daily routine of changing back into a normal shirt after my shift and I am totally undressing and I turn around.. don't worry that there is like these 2 random creepy maintenance guys working on our phones. Haha. I just kept undressing to get changed, and laugned and then went home haha! Anyways one more thing. I finally got my glasses. They are pretty much the bomb dot com. But I feel like I am in a fish bowl when I wear them oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in action is right! ha ha I love it!

Niesha said...

Who are you getting the actions from? Well I want some too! You think that because I am married I would be covored....but that is the exact reason I am not! HAHAHAH