Saturday, October 17, 2009

You know...

** Authors note: I really tried to add pictures to all of these but my computer was not allowing me to do all of them and the ones it would upload were taking FOR EV ER... Sorry I tried!.. I added links to all of them so check them out!)


Who I love more then anything in the world= My family.


Who I adore= Zack and Niesha They are such a cute couple and are going to make such great parents one day, I hope that day comes soon for them!

Who I admire = McKenna Akebrand she is an AMAZING person. I have always admired her since 7th grade. She is the perfect example of someone who sets goals and dreams and if you work hard enough they will come true. She is a wonderful wife to her husband and will be a great mother to her children one day, her caring and loving personality makes it hard for anyone not to admire her.

Who I learn from every day = The guests at the hotel. Everyone has a story. And you should never judge by first impressions. You never know what their story is or what is going on in their lives.

Who has given me great advice = Anthony Sullivan " Kill them with kindess" and Chrstina Yang " Just dance it out"

Who I am greatfull for= My friend Rashell. She also has Fibro and it is so nice to have someone who understands everything you go threw every single day. She has been there for a shoulder to cry on, And ear to vent to, and someone who is just a great friend and great listener. I heart her!

Who I am proud of= My little sister Madison. She is very young and a new mother. Not only does she have a new born baby but she has a new born baby with downsyndrom. She had matuared so much and has delevoped a perfect example for motherly instinct. She has a tough road ahead of her but she is so strong, and has so much love for her son she can and will make it threw anything.

Who I miss more then anyone in the world= Alex Winder. I hope he is safe.

Who I wish I could find= My Prince Charming

Who I can't wait to see again= One of m best friends Brendon- he is currently serving a mission in Philly.

Who I wish I had their courage= Kacee's Muhelstien. She took a turn down a really hard road and has turned her life around and it has made her who she is and she is a beautiful, strong, and a person who has seen the ugly side of life and is now living in the beautiful part of it. I wish I had half the courage she has.

Who I owe a lot of thanks too= My parents. I am so glad they raised me the way they did, not to be judgmental, to have an opinion, to be who I want to be, and to have love, faith and gratitude. I truly believe that I have the best parents in the world.

Who is always there for me= Meagen. She has always been there for me wether its for advice with boys, friends, work whatever. She is always there for me to take care of me when I am sick, to watch movies with when I am lonely and is always there for me as not only my sister but my best friend.

Who's relationship I wish I had= Clayton and Paul. They are so in love and I am so happy for them and I hope one day I am as happy with someone as they are with each other.

Who's faith I wish I had= Lynette Doxey. Aka my second mom. She has so much faith in everything in her life. Church, Family, herself, everything. I think that faith is a hard thing to have in somethings in life and I wish I had the faith that she has.

Whos writting ability I had= Jessica Deal's. Read her blog. You'll see what I mean.

Who my hero is= Doctor James Woodmansee. He has been my doctor my entire life, has saved my life on numerous occasions, has helped me when no other doctor would, and has taken the time help me with illness, personal, and just about everything else you could think of. This man is going straight to heaven and I really don't know what I would do without him. Everyone has a hero and he is mine.

Who I wish I could have back= The person I was 9 years ago. I was healthy, and had friends, and talent, and hope that my life would turn out great and... much differently then it has.

Who I wish I could meet= Marilyn Monroe. Gorgeous. I love Marilyn Monroe

Who I wish I could have= The perfect guy

Who I wish I looked like= Eva Longoria... I mean come on!

Who I wish I never would have let my friendship end with= Samantha Miller

Who I think is the most gorgeous man in the world= Wentworth Miller

Who is the newest love of my life= My nephew Kelvin




2 comments:

McKenna said...

Who I wish I could be as thoughtful as= Holli Ridley. She is one person who considers others often, and makes sure that they know that they are loved. She writes notes sending them all the way across the ocean, she posts beautiful blog posts about them.

You are beautiful and the most loving woman I have had the pleasure of knowing and loving.

I love you, my dear.

Clayton Jensen said...

Friend, you are so sweet!! I miss seeing you everyday but I think about you often. We still need to get together for a crazy night of knitting.