Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I heart my bed

Dont worry Im not in a bitchy I need to vent mood today. =)


So I moved out from my parents home and moved in with my sister, and I had been living there for about a month before I officially moved in. The baseball players moved into my parents home in... What were their names.. Hm. I don't even know. Showed you how much I cared this Summer =)


What was I talking about?



Oh ya. My room.


I heart my room.


I have not slept in my own bed since like March... First I was in the hospital for a few weeks and then when I got to go home I was upstairs in the spare bedroom to be closer to my parents. Then when I started feeling better the baseball boys moved in to my room. Then I started sleeping over at meagens.... and then just became a permanent house guest there =) So Last night was the first night I got to sleep in my own bed! Yay!!! I really love my room at the apartment. Its not quit finished I have all my pictures to hang up but other then that its finished. My dad helped me move my mattresses over last night I have just been sleeping on the floor with my memory foam. He set my bed all up and it was so nice to sleep in my own bed. Awww! I love.


Also


Yesterday my neighbor slash second mom took my car in to get the tire changed becuase it has a nail in it... Boo.. But when I went to my house to pick it up she had cleaned the inside and out ( Which I have needed to do since the baseball players left becuase they left it so dirty... such trouble those boys) she had put a full tank of gas in it and a huge thing of food and halloween treats!! How sweet is she!!?? I love her! What a blessing!!!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

How freaking cute is your bed!? It's SO you Holli. I love it!

That was soo nice of your neighbor to do that for you. It makes me feel so good to know that there are still good people in this world who go above and beyond what is asked of them to make someones day.