Monday, October 19, 2009

The Big Mac!

I know that alot of the readers of my blog are also readers of my sisters blog ( Some that are very opionated but thats whole other post in its self! I am looking forward to posting it so stay tuned!) Alot of you have may already seen this up for sale but it can't hurt to post it somewhere new.
ANYWAY!!!
My sister Meagen is trying to sell her big iMac computer.





I don't know anything about this computer other then its awesoome. But here is some details on it :


iMac G5 with Mighty Mouse and new keyboard. Runs great! Has the most current OS, iLife 08, and Microsoft Office.


The asking price for it is set at $650.00. It really is a great computer, also awesome to use for watching movies!


 If you would like more information contact me holli dot ridley at yahoo dot com and I will get the information for you. You can also contact Meagen at meagenridley at gmail dot com


Please pass the word along... We would really like to stay in our apartment  =)





No comments: