Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pros and Cons

While living away from home I have discovered that there is good things and bad things about it. I really like living with Meagen and Tonka Monster. I have so much fun and its really nice to have the feeling of independance... Even though I totally still depend on my parents for everything.. Seriously. I think I always will I am going to be married with kids and every time I throw up I am going to call my mom " Mom! I'm sick! Please come over and take care of me!"  And then I'll tell my husband to get the hell away from me and don't touch me! I've done it to nurses I'll do it to my husband. Seriously.






Anyway there is alot of good things that I have experienced while living away from home with Meagen. But there is also alot of Cons... Here is my list of the good the bad and the ugly. Actually I don't have any ugly. Why did I type that? Weird.






The Good:














  • I am just 10 feet away from a Coke machine. Yes its a COKE machine. They must have installed for me. Oh how I love the Coca Cola.






  • My DvD collection has grown by 500 DvD's... Meagen has alot of movies to choose from.






  • My wardrobe has doubled.... I steal Meagens clothes.. ( I mean... what? Shes probably going to kick me out now. crap.)






  • Sometimes Meagen takes me out to dinner. Thats nice.






  • If I want to leave in the middle of the night to do whatever I can without being afraid of Marley barking and waking everyone in the house up.






  • Tonka sleeps with me and warms up my bed for me. Cute little guy






  • I am just right over the overpass to go to work. I can now leave at 6:55am and be there before 7:00am... That give me 10 more minutes to sleep in! That is an amazing 10 minutes.






  • There is a full gym just right down the stairs. Not that I use it but its nice to know that its there

    •  


  • In the summer there is a pool and a hot tub... thats nice.








  • I live with my best friend! Its awesome!! I heart her!







THE BAD:





  • I never have anything to eat. Ever. Having to buy your own groceries. Ridiculous!






  • The lent catcher thing or whatever in the dryer in the apartment is this huge hole in dryer..... it steals my socks! I'm missing a sock. Oh wait no im not its in the BLACK HOLE IN THE DRYER.






  • I am not in a covered parking area which means that every morning my car has frost and ice on it. I am really not looking forward to the Winter.






  •  I can't leave anything on the floor or anywhere that Tonka can get to it. He eats everything. Including my medicine! Freaking dog is a pill popper!






  • I have to feed my self every night. Uhm hello do I know how to cook. Uh no not even a little bit.


  • Meagen actually makes me pay rent. Like .. with money. Actual money. My rent is no longer a 12 pack of coke every month like at home.


  • The internet kind of sucks at the apartment


  • I have to listen every single day to the emo freaks who live below us to their depression sessions. They love to " jam" out on their guitars and now we have been lucky enough to have them add the piano. Guys. You have terrible voices. Your hooka bong smells like ass, and if our dog eats one more of your damn ciggeret butts I'm going to start picknig them up and leaving them right outside your door. PLEASE STOP SINGING AND PLAYING THE GUITAR. No your not even playing your just slamming your hands down on the cords while screaming at the top of your lugs the same song over and over and over. Maybe you wouldnt seem so depressed if you learned a new song!!!!!!


  • Seriously the people below us our terrible


  • I no longer live down the street from Target. I love down the street from Wal Mart. I loath the Wal Mart.



  • I miss my parents =( And Marley... Sort of.

1 comment:

Kacee said...

I had wondered if you guys had any complaints with the boys downstairs. The funny thing is you probably know him, or at least his big brother!