Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Are you out there?

I think that every Adult Female has the memory of when they were younger whether it was in church, school, with friends, in your diary/journal whatever of writting the qualities that you want in your husband.

Even though I think that every girl could write one of these lists every single year and it would be different every single time. I think about when I was engaged 2 years ago and what I thought I wanted them and what I want now are completely different.

I had someone tell me a few months ago that if I sit down and write a list of what I want in my husband I will find him. So... come out come out where ever the hell you are!!!

Number 1. He MUST make me laugh. Any boy that can make me laugh wins a special place in my heart.

Number 2. He must have goals and dreams that he works hard to accomplish.

Number 3. He must be a family man. And that includes loving my family as much as I do not just his own.

Number 4. He must have hobbies that are not sitting around all day watching tv shows like south park.

Numer 5. He must understand that I am not healthy.

Number 6. He must still love me when I turn into the " Leave me the hell alone I don't feel good" Holli.

Number 7. He must take care of me and want to take care of me.

Number 8. He must have a good work ethic and does not give up on things when the going gets rough.

Number 9. He must dress nice ... that includes never... I repeat NEVER wearing cut off shirts.

Number 10. He must send me flowers. I love getting flowers it is the greatest thing to cheer me up with.

Number 11. He must understand that I want childeren but do not ever want to birth children.

Number 12. I want him to want children.

Number 13. He must take good care of himself... someone has to be the healthy one in this relationship and its obviously not going to be me!

Number 14. He must want to watch chick flicks and shows like Greys Anatomy with me.

Number 15. He must understand baseball... It is a huge turn off when I have to explain the game to a boy. I mean come on! That shoulld be in the being a boy handbook

Number 16. He must wear calogne... perferably Aquadigio. Yummy

Number 17. I want him to be able to qoute movie lines with me, like I can with my sisters.

Number 18. I want him to have best friends.

Number 19. I want him to send me text messages every morning becuase there is nothing better then waking up to a sweet text message in the morning from the one you love.

Number 20. He must know that even if we have all the money in the world I still want to work.

Number 21. I want him to suprise me.

Number 22. I want someone that no matter how mad we are at eachother I still love him enough to stand to be around him... ( believe it or not... that was not the case when I was engaged.)

Number 23. I want him to be able to admit when he is the bad guy.

Number 24. I want him to kiss me in the rain.

Number 25. I want him to cuddle me when I am cold and hold me when I am sick.

Number 26. I want him to never keep secrets to himself.

Number 27. I want him to tell me he loves me every day

Number 28. I want to be able to goof off and have fun with him but I also want to be able to have a serious conversation with him.

Number 29. He must have a personality... some guys just... don't.

Number 30. I want him to treat people with respect.

Number 31. I want him to be a gentlemen. Open doors blah blah blah but only open the door for me when I am getting in the car not when I am getting out... Thats just akward.

Number 32. I want him to have faith in things and faith in people.

Number 33. I use to think that I would only have a temple marriage and if its with the right guy that would be awesome. But if the right guy is not active in the church or even a memeber..I am now ok with that

Number 34. I want to be in love with eachother so much that none of that other stuff matters.

3 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

I love this list and I think I will make my own. He he. I'm a blog stealer

sunni said...

holli... he will come! Morgan was not what I thought I wanted when we were dating (ask megs she knows). We got along so well and the more we dated the more amazing I thought he was. He will come when you least expect him. FOR REAL!! PS... I religiously read your blog. EVERYDAY so keep posting because I am here.

Chelsea Nielsen said...

Holli! Me and Sienna, and couple other girls used to do this once a year. We would pull out our lists from the previous year and improvise them! I haven't done it for years now, but maybe I'll be a blog stealer like Meagen and do it too! haha!