Monday, April 21, 2008

Today in Holli's Life

I went to bed last night at around 10:00pm. I was soo tired. So tired to the point where I was in a bad mood. No.. Not bad.. a horrible mood. I was being so mean. I knew it was because I was so tired so I just went to bed. Then I had this crazy dream that some crazy lady was living outside my house and would hit us with her purse everytime we walked outside becuase she didnt believe in having dogs as pets... WHAT?! Whatever.. anyway, so then I woke up and I could hear someone walking around up stairs so I figured it was my mom getting ready for work, so I was about to get up as well to get ready. I looked at my phone and it was only 12:35am! What! I love when that happends! Yay! So, that was pretty awesome I got to go back to sleep for a long time. Yeah it was pretty awesome until I couldnt go back to sleep. So I just laid in bed forever and for some reason got up and ate a reese's peanut butter cup. Sick I know. Then I wanted to throw up. So then I finally went back to sleep. Yay. Then I left my coat at work yesterday and becuase it was not cold when I left to go home I did not think about it. Until this morning when I FrOzE coming to work becuase I didnt have my coat just a little jacket =(... Sad.. And now I have a jacket and a coat to bring home today. Hmm.. Oh and this morning my finger tips are numb.. not my hands.. just my finger tips.. Maybe they don't want to be sitting on a keyboard at work all day. That must be it. Maybe I should request a day off for them, give them some time off. =)

No comments: