Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catch Up!



My blogging friends. I am sorry I have been so behind. I didn't blog at all this weekend, and then on Monday at work, I had to train someone so I did not have time to blog. I had Tuesday off and was busy all day. So now it is Wednesday I am at work and bored so let me catch you up in my life. This weekend was actually really fun, but deffinitaly went by to fast! Friday I slept ALL day. I worked the Night Audit on Thursday so Friday I slept all day haha and then on Saturday night, Meagen and I went to see the movie "Baby Momma". It was Awful. Foolish of us to go. Foolish I tell you. Okay, It was not as bad as lets say.. oh... 27 dressed, but it was pretty rotten. And then on Sunday My mom, Meagen and Myself drove up to Salt Lake to the Bees game. I was really sad my dad couldn't come he was not feeling well. The game was awesome. They won.. agian! They have been doing awesome! They are 22-2! Wow! We got to see Brad Coon play and Nick Adenhart pitch. It was so much fun and so cool to get to watch those guys play agian, and to be able to say " Yay! I have met them! I have had dinner with them!" Its almost like we are famouse too!!! Haha Just kidding. Well maybe me. Hahah Just kidding. And the best part about going to the game.. I got a good tan! Anyways Hope you all had a good weekend too! Enjoy some pictures from the weekend ( Rotten pictures but still..pictures)

No comments: