Saturday, April 5, 2008

<3Happy Birthday Jesse<3


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear JeSSe..Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy 22nd Birthday Jesse! I wish I could be in Massachussets to spend the day with you! I hope you have a great birthday, you deserve it! It is crazy to think that this time last year.. We just barely started dating, You were still living in the hotel in room 130.. I decorated your bed with balloons and confetti and decorated your bathroom mirror. My parents made you a huge birthday dinner with all your favorite foods. Then for dessert we had Boston Cream Pie. I loved being able to spend your 21st birthday with you!And after that we just began a super crazy year, but I loved spending every day that we had together with you! I am glad I chose you for my Boston Boy. =) I wish we could be together for your 22nd. I miss you. I hope that you have a great day. I love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments: