Friday, April 4, 2008

Not yet..

So, I know that I made a post and told you all that from now on I am not going to be a bitchy rude depressed girl on my blog anymore.. But.. I'm not done being that yet. So sorry. I must post one more time of how bad my life sucks right now. I had surgery last Friday and I was suppose to be much better after that. WRONG! I am still in bed and still feeling really crappy. And now I have to go in and have another surgery next week. People... I don't have health insurance.. I have to pay $100.00 dollars everytime I go in and see my doctor. Think about how much a surgery costs.. Let me paint a picture for you. I had surgery in December of last year.. I am still about 12 grand in the hole... And well lets face it.. I dont make " Bank " at my job so that amount is not getting any smaller any time soon..so yay for adding 2 more surgerys worth of debt on top of that!.. Seriously?!?! Seriously! ( If you are a real greys anatomy fan you can imagine how my voice would sound like as if I were talking to you in real life saying, SERIOUSLY!? Seriously!) Anyways.. And not to mention the fact just having to go through it all agian when I should have been better with the first one that they did last week! And now they have to go and do a whole different surgery! Its so Annoying and So expensive and I am going to have a nervous breakdown! I am seriously becoming depressed being sick all the time, I can't even remember the last day that I felt good. That I didnt have to say " I don't feel good" And just laying in bed is getting sooo old!! Its so annoying! I try to get up but when your stomach hurts so bad you want to throw up getting up and "around" is the last thing that you want to too. And Side note.. My back itches really bad and I can't reach it. Ugh! Anyways.. I think I need a puppy.. or something.. Marley my dog only comes down and visits me when I have a toaster struddel and when that is all gone he just runs right back up stairs =(... No I don't need a puppy... I just want to feel better and not be in debt. And maybe I would like for a certain person to return the same kindness as I gave not to long ago.. but whatever! Sorry agian for the depressing complaning post but seriously! Come on.. Do you see why I am like this!? I have good reason right?

No comments: