Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mystery Solved

So first of all.. Look at how rotten face sally on drugs I look there! What the? Why would my mom want to take a picture of that.. Awful. Anyways. So if you have read my blog in the past oh I dunno 3 MONTHS you will know that I have been sick. I had a surgery on the 28th I had a D and C done and that was suppose to fix everything. Nope. I am not that lucky. So Into surgery agian I go. I had a laporoscapy done last wednesday and they finally found what is wrong with me! I had these things called "Ovarian Nodules" The surgeon said that he stopped counting after 50 of them. That is what was causing me to be on my period since January and my stomache killing me and wanting to die and throw up and just being so tired and miserable. Anyways so they got rid of all of them and all of this fluid and stuff that was in my stomache from cysts and stuff. So Now My stomach is not looking like I am 6 months pregnant. So.. both surgeries were a BITCH and it hurt and sucked and It does still hurt but its just from the surgery and my stomach is bruised and ugly but hopefully it will go away soon. And now I have to have shots every year so that they will not come back and I am taking this awesome pill that only makes me have a period once a year. SaWEET! BUT it seriously makes me go through like menopaus haha Hence the "Hot flashes" Post down below AND.. When I want to start having kids they said that it could take up to 2 years to be able to becuase of the shots.But, Lets face it, I am not going to be having kids ANY time soon so whatev! Anyways. I know that was a special glimps into my life that you probably didnt really want to know about but well lets face it I have nothing in my life that is cool enough to share on my blog so I wrote about my little nodule friends that were making me want to die and making me look like I was 6 months pregnant. So here are some pictures from my last surgery. Please dont make fun of how rotten face sally I look.. And I will spare you from the pictures of my insides that are all diseased and gross. I hope you enjoyed reading about my ovarian friends =) I hope they never come to visit any of you. Well maybe only some of you






In black is after surgery.. The other one is befor surgery

No comments: