Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pregnancy, What a Bitch!




Yes.. thats right. Pregnancy. I am expecting. Most people put on their blogs about how wonderful it is, and how they love it. No.. It is a BITCH!.. Just kidding. I am not really pregnant. I bet you couldnt guess by those pictures. Good Lord! Yeah, I know that all of you have heard my complaning about my stomache hurting ALL THE TIME! I have been so sick and just miserable. Well Last Friday I had surgery, the doctors did a "D and C".... It didnt work. So.. I am going in for surgery agian Tomorrow morning and they will be doing a laporoscapy and hopefully will be finding what the hell is wrong with me, and why my stomach looks like I am 5 months pregnant. That is not fat. And that is not a child. I promise. Something is seriously wrong with me. What the FU!? Someone fix me!! I will post pictures from my surgery tomorrow and hopefully I will have my normal stomach back soon. And if not I am going to have to start thinking of names for my pretend child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl! I am so sorry about your tum tum. Your mom showed my pictures today of your surgey...looked intense! I hope you start feeling better. I love you and you are in my prayers!

Meagen Ridley said...

GET IN MY BELLLLY

Niesha said...

ohh...you would make a cute little mama! I think you should name HER Jesse because it would be cute to have a girl be named after her daddy....

McKenna said...

Holly crap you scared me... I had only scrolled down enough to see the title and half of the picture, and though "WHAT THE???"

Although reading didn't releive my terror. Surgery! Oh, man. I'm terribly sorry. I really hope the figure it out. It's annoying to not know what is going on with your body especially when it's poppin' you stomache out like that.