Monday, September 22, 2008

HaPpY BiRthDaY MeAgEn!

Happy Birthday to my sister Meagen! Aka Meg, Megs, Sis, or if you really want to piss her off call her Meggy =) She really loves that. Meagen is my sister and she is my bestest friend. We are total BFF. Hehe. Since today is her birthday I wanted to let everyone know how awesome she is. Meagen is so creative and talented when she was young she did gymanstics for 12 years and was amazing she took 2nd place at State and when she was in highschool she was an amazing cheerleader! That is the reason that I became a cheerleader when I was a Sophmore so I could spend time with her. When she was 17 years old she was the editoral assistant at a huge scrapbooking magazine. She is so crafty and everything she does like that turns out so cool. She is so much fun to be around not only is she my best friend but she has taken care of me so many times. Whenever my parents are gone ( and I swear they plan trips whenever I get dealthy ill) she takes such good care of me. Everytime I have been in the hospital she always comes and spends the night with me to give my mom a break and brings me movies ( We won't talk about the time that she almost killed me when I was in the hospital by giving me to much medicine in my morphine drip! Haha! She was yelled at by the doctor... Haha..Well I guess I just told everyone the story sorry Meg.) When my parents went to California right after I had surgery she was such a good care taker she made me dinner every night and came home on her lunch break to check on me. She watched movies with me and spent the night with me every night even though I know she wanted to be at her own house. Thanks for always taking care of me when I am sick and playing mom when mom is gone =). Meagen is so much fun to be around and she is HeeeLarious! I love hanging out with her as a friend and she is such a good sister. Whenever I need advice she gives the best! She was so helpfull when I was in a shitty relationship and whenever I am upset about something she always cheers me up! I can't even tell you how many times Meagen has helped me out paying bills, putting gas in my car, or anything like that I need help with she is so willing to help me out. Remember my horrifying fishing experience and how I sat in the car having a panic attack? Well she sat with me in the car for the rest of the night ( Which was like 2 hours) .. She was laughing at me the whole night but still..she stayed with me. She is so much fun to be around and whenever I am with her I laugh so hard. I look up to her so much and in ways she doesnt even know. She is going to be such a good mom some day and also such a good wife. She is the most caring person and will put her self and her problems aside to help someone else. Not only is she such a great person and beautiful on the inside she is gorgeous on the outside. She has the most beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I'm tellin you guys.. She is a catch =) She is such a hard worker and such a good person. She is my best friend =) Happy 24th Birthday Meg. I love you! (...Wait you are 24 right? Hehe)


3 comments:

sunni said...

I second that!!! I love her!!

Meagen Ridley said...

Thanks guys :)

jayni & ben said...

I love her too. Happy Birthday Meagen!! You two are such cute sisters :]