Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So I don't know if many of you know about my boyfriend. His name is Greg but goes by Bubba. He is the cutest 5 year old in town! I have been Bubba's girlfriend for 4 years now. We share a love for baseball and that is where we met. His family sits a few seats down from mine and 4 years ago at one of the Owlz Games it was love at first sight! Well.. Let me rephrase that.. He saw that I had bubblegum and he locked eyes on it and fell in love with the fact that I always have Bubblegum. And that is why I am his girlfriend. His family is so sweet I love them they are a very big part of my summer family. When its not baseball season they sometimes come in to visit me at work, and at my house. I was in the hospital last year and they came to visit me there and always brought me stuff to cheer me up. I remember one night they came to the hospital and they had just brought in dinner to me and Bubba jumped on the bed with me and ate the entire tray of food. Haha! Bubba always comes up to me at the games and gives me a hug and kiss and anytime there is anyone around he says " This is Holli.. shes my girlfriend!" Oh Cute little guy


The point of this post is that yesterday I came late to the game, when I sat in my seat Bubba came running up to me with his hands behind his back. He had flowers a king size symphony bar and a card for me. It was so cute. I can't really decipher what the card actually says haha but what I did get out of it it says " GREG XOXO" haha But it was so sweet. His family is awesome!
Here is a picture of my awesome flowers that he gave me! It was so amazing how something small and thoughtful like that cheered me up after such a horrible day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute!