Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tats?

So for about 2 years now I have been debating on getting a tattoo. My sisters my mom and I were all going to go 2 summers ago and get the same tattoo of a 4 leaf clover. Mine was going to be on the back of my neck or on my wrist. For some reason that didn't ever end up happening.



So I am contemplating ( I know.. big word. Go me.) on getting one on my own... but I don't want to get one on my own and then my sisters and my mom decide to go and get a matching one because I don't ever want to get more then one.


So here is my issue.. Well.. I have a lot of issues. Ha. Im funny


But seriously.


Here is where I need help. Each one of these words means something really personal to me. ( well all but BEAUTY.. I just like the symbol hehe) I know that I want to get a Chinese Symbol for one of these words I just need help deciding which one...




PEACE



FAITH

BEAUTY



HOPE



BELIEVE

When I was in Disneyland last year with Johanna we went and got henna tattoos and I got the symbol for Peace

Obviously I would not get it that big on my neck but I really like it! Help me decide! I hate making decisions on my own! I really like it when others make them for me =)

4 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

For sure the peace one. But much smaller than you got in Dland.

Brady and Madi said...

I think Japanese symbols are better. But that's just me.
And if you are going to get one get it big!!! The bigger the better, WOOO! :)

Clayton Jensen said...

Hi Friend. The peace symbol is super cool but I think hope is more fitting for you. I'm thinking of getting another one too. I want it to represent my sister Kylie so I'm thinking a bouquet of balloons in different colors...

sunni said...

I dig the peace one too!! Do you know where you are going yet? Morgan is getting his done at Painted Temple in provo. They are all such nice guys except lunch box, don't go to him!! Go to Randall, Oak or Dan they are freaking cool and so so nice!! Check out their website at www.paintedtemple.com.