Wednesday, June 10, 2009

RIP Nick




I know this happend about a month ago and I am a little bit behind talking about it. Yesterday I was listening to the radio while driving to work, and while they were reporting the news I heard that the man who killed the Angels Pitcher Nick Adenhart in the car crash in April from drunk driving is pleading innocent.



This man above was not only drunk but also driving on a suspended licence because of 3 other DUI charges. This car crash not only killed Nick but also 2 other people. He took lives away, and is pleading innocent. It makes me sick to think about it. If there is any justice in the world this man should be put away for life.



I was in the hospital when this happened and when my mom told me I didn't really now how to process it. I was just in shock..It is just so crazy to me that I knew Nick while he played here in Orem for the Owlz. While he was here he hung out at my house.. He ate dinner with us. It is so crazy and so sad.



Nick was just a year younger then I am and he had so much talent. So young and already a starting pitcher for the Anaheim Angels. It just goes to show that life can be taken away so fast. I feel greatful for the oppurtunity to have met and gotten to know Nick. I am so saddened by this but its comforting to know that Nick is with the Anglels now. Rest In Peace Nick.

No comments: