Friday, June 26, 2009

Owlz Baseball








The season has started and I am so excited. It was so much fun to be surrounded by my Summer family last night at the field. There is no other place in the world that I feel so happy and relaxed at then at the baseball field.
On Tuesday night we drove up to Ogden to watch their opening night game against the Owlz. I had to leave early because I was really sick so a friend drove me home and I ended up in the hospital that night. No fun.


Last night was the Owlz first home game of the Season. It was awesome. Such a close game.. those are the best games! It was kind of a bummer to not have any players living with us that we can cheer for. We had Trevor Pippen the first night but sadly he was released that night. I was really bummed I was really looking forward to getting know him and hang out with him. He lived with us for about a month last summer but that was when the Holli's Great Depression of 08 was taking place and I wanted to be around no one so I didn't get to know him.

I am so happy that the summer has officially started because Owlz baseball is here. I can not express how much I love being around my Summer Family. And the best part so far has been that my dad has been able to go to both the Ogden Game and the Home Game last night!! It was AWESOME!!!

No comments: