Monday, June 29, 2009

St George Or Bust


MEAGEN AND I WENT ON A WEEKEND GET.UH.WAY!




We rented our selves a car ( and it was automatic which was uh mazing because we both have gotten so sick of driving sticks.) Anyway, we rented a car and put our butts and luggage ( which was a LOT because we are NOT light packers) and we were off!!! ... Oh yeah.. We also put the dog Tonka in the car. ( He had more luggage then I did!)











Tonka did so good in the car! We were a little bit worried that maybe there was something wrong with him because he was behaving so good.

Anyway.. Moving on. We got there in about 4 hours... We made a pretty log pit stop at a gas station called LOVES.. we had stop and take pictures becuase that is our little sisters new last name! Yay for the LOVES!

The first night we got there Meagen went out to dinner with a friend who was also there and I stayed in the hotel with Tonka becuase I was super sick with the bronchitis that I am still fighting. And losing horribly by the way.


The next day we got up and went to breakfast at a place called the Bear Claw. It was recommed by someone Meagen knows. It was really good.. the one thing I didn't like about it was that the tables are so close together you feel like you are eating with everyone else at the restraunt. I swear we sat by the meanest people ever. And I can be pretty mean so that is saying alot.


And the sign that you see in the picture that says BUTTS HERE.. There was an actual toilet that was there that people put their nasty cigs in. . . Seriously. See.....


After breakfast we went and got ready to lay out by the pool... I was CRAVING the sun. It was so nice to just lay out by the pool and relax. It was awesome. I could not have been happier just laying out in the sun listening to my iPod. Ooo.. I love the sun.






I also had fun playing in the pool....


Until I looked down and saw how Sicknast the pool was. Then I got the H out of there.







We went out to lunch at this sandwhich place called Jimmy Johns.. or Johnny Jims... something I don't know. We drove around for like 20 minutes looking for this place only to find that there was one litteraly right next door to our hotel. DOH! Anyway. I love Sandwhiches. I could live off of Sub Sandwhiches. I could eat one for every meal of the day.... ohhh.... Sandwhich.. Yum. Anyway this Jim Johns place was awesome. It was totally a place for me. I mean check this out!




Yeah.. totally my kind of place.

The trip was awesome and it was so nice to get a way. I had so much fun with my sister Meagen and I just wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel wanted us to leave because we had a dog in a room that was not pet friendly. They called us the night before we left at 11:45 and asked us to move rooms... Uhh... yeah I DON'T THINK SO!


The drive home went by really fast. It always takes forever when your driving there but when your driving home it goes by so quickly only becuase you don't want to be home.





The only bad part about the trip was that I got really sun burnt... but only on my legs.. and I mean bad sun burn. And my bronchitis was really really bad I coughed all weekend long. I had a cough syrup that was suppose to help it.... I am only suppose to take it every 12 hours.... I thought it said every 4 to 6 hours.. hehe.. so I take a little bit to much. But it still didn't help.

I ended up in the ER a few days after we got home. I went up to Ogden for a baseball game and ended up having to have someone drive me home becuase I was so sick. When I went into the ER I showed him my ankles and how SWOLLEN then were... he said it was because of my sunburn and he pushed his finger into my leg and it made a huge dent in it becuase their was so much fluid under my leg... hahah siiiiiiiiick dude. I couldn't breath very well so they did some albuterol treatment.. it helped for like a day and now I am Coughy Mcougherson again.





Bronchitis Blows.

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

I love that I basically wore no make-up this entire trip..evidence is in the pictures. Oh and I love that one in my swim suit with my love handle. NICE! Love you.