Saturday, December 27, 2008

Favorite Christmas

The title says it all. This Christmas has been my favorite ever, After weeks of stress, worrying about my sister and Brady being away, everyone sick, not having money... We had a Christmas filled with family, fun, Christmas spirit, and remembering what Christmas is really about. The morning of Christmas Eve as I was getting ready for work at 6 in the morning I had a knock on my bedroom door and it was my sister Madi and my brother in law Brady. They drove all night from California to suprise us for Christmas! I was so happy and so so suprised! I was so worried about them being away for Christmas and we all had so much fun!! On Christmas eve we had a big dinner, we played games for prizes ( this year it was gift cards) and watched movies together and we made our basement into one big bedroom and then opened our presents at 4 in the morning. Everyone loved their gifts and it was really cool to be able to have Brady be with us this year. Even though him and Madi are not married yet he feels so much like a member of the family already and we love having him in our family. I have never felt the spirit of Christmas so much and have experiences in the past 2 weeks that I have done for others and others have done for me to remind me of what Christmas is all about. This Christmas was a very humbling one for me and one that I will never forget.

Most awesome presents:

Meagen: Brand new camera
Madi and Brady: A ton of stuff for the baby and my parents bringing them home for Christmas to suprise Meagen and I
Mom: Her blog book
Dad: Lights for fish tank and X box messenger kit
Me: laptop
Meagen and I...... drum roll please......... A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND IN MARCH!!!!!

Mickey Mouse here we come!!

( And so will a post about the story of the Disneyland trip and how they wrapped that present =).. complete with pictures. you dont want to miss this.)

1 comment:

Niesha said...

I am so happy to hear that you had a great Christmas! Because of the last conversation we had I was kinda worried. Anyhoo... the next time you go into work look for a little treat I left you! HaPPy NeW yEaR!!!