Thursday, January 1, 2009

See ya 08!


And don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out!


Okay. 2008 was not ALL that bad. There was some good times. But in my life there is always more bad times then good. ( Pitty party.. table of 1?) I don't know why people say they are glad for the year to be over. Nothing changes. You still have the same life.. you still have to get up in the morning and go to the same job and work with the same people.. you come home to the same house.. You still have the same problems on January 1st as you did on December 31st So what changes in the new year? Did I miss out on the sign up sheet for everything to change in life in the New Year? Ya..Pretty sure its all the same.
I have no resolutions for 2009.. No wait. Thats a lie. I do. Its to write in a journal every night. This is for you my readers.. maybe I can bitch in my journal instead of on here so you don't have to read it =) .... Could maybe someone buy me a journal? Thatd be great thanks. Maybe my resolutions should be to not date any douche bags. I tried that in 08.. did not do me well. ( Thats what she said)
Some good things that did happen in 2008:
  • Found out I was going to be an aunt.. found out I am going to have a newphew! Kelvin Kyler Love
  • Went to Disneyland in May with Johanna and had such a fun time.
  • Re connected with olds friends
  • Discovered 7-11 taquitos
  • Got a promotion
  • This last month of the year I became the healthiest that I have been 5 years.
  • I did not get married... keyword.. not
  • Got to see the Twilight movie at midnight when it came out.. even though the movie blows goats .. it was still a very fun thing to do.
  • I got to meet One Replublic,Paramore, and someone else.. dont remember his name.. I guess I dont really care that much.

I could go into detail about all the crappy things that happened in 08 but.. I will spare you. But I learned from 2008..

  • Don't date douche bags
  • The only boy a girl can trust is her daddy
  • Don't eat egg rolls and reeses peanut butter cups for breakfast. You will throw up
  • Finding a new decent job is hard
  • Massachussets sucks
  • If you smell gas in your car don't wait until the point where you must pull over and roll the window down becuase your high from it. Take your car in.
  • Don't take cars to Pep boys... Sucky boys! Another resolution : find a new car... or buy a new pair of running shoes!

See... 2008 was not a complete loss

Well friends.. family.. bloggy friends and bloggy stalkers I wish you all a Happy new year with abundant Peace, love and happiness!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Just so you dont' think I am a complete loser.

1st of all: I have received both of your wonderful thoughtful cards and I LOVED getting them. I hardly ever get mail with my, name on it, so they made me terrifically happy.

2nd: I have responded to the email you sent me forever ago I just haven't finished it and sent it yet, abviously.

I Love You Holli!! I love your blog, I read every post, and no I'm not a stalker, well I hope you don't concider me one now that I have revealed that information to you.

Happy New Year! And yes I agree, the new year is over rated, it's just a new number on the end of 200- for crying out loud.