Monday, January 19, 2009

Whatever.

Its foggy today. So foggy that while at work looking at the security cameras to the ones that look outside I can't see anything. Ok. Thats a lie. I can. But its foggy. Today when my mom and I came to work we parked in front of this tree that had like ice crystals all over it. It was so pretty. I wanted to take a picture but I only had my camera on my phone and it would not have been a good picture. I didn't have a real camera becuase.. alas... my mom dropped it in the toilet. I don't blame her.. it could happen to anyone I mean who DOESN'T take a camera into the bathroom?

(That is what our toilet looked like after it gobbled our camera. Ha. I crack myself up.)

Yesterday was My little sisters 19th birthday! Her last "Teen" Birthday.. Well Happy Birthday Madi. As my present to you I am going to give you some olderly sister wise advice.. Enjoy this last year of being a teenager becuase next year you will be welcomed into adult life. . .It sucks ass and there is no way to get the hell out. Trust me. I have tried.

I kid I kid. That is not my present to you.. Your present is a shout out to you on my blog becuase lets face it.. My blog is Uh mazing and we all know SOOO many people read it. Ha. ( Ha I don't even know if Madi reads it lol) Whatever. So The shout out goes like this: Happy Birthday BubbleGum Ballerina I love and Miss you so much. I can't believe that you are going to be a mom soon. You are going to make such a great mom I am so happy for you, and I can't wait until we have Kelvin Kyler Love's birthday =).. I hope you had a great Birthday and I wish that we could have all been in your Sunny 70 degree California weather with you. Love and miss you and Happy Birthday!!

I love the word " Whatever".. Its like my " Thing".. becuase im not the sharpest crayon in the box I don't know many big words.. So if my chance I might be so bored that I happen to pick up a book and I don't know the big words in it I replace it with the word " Whatever".. But now its in my everyday vocabulary.. Like at work if I don't want to deal with someone I just say "Whatever" .... I don't know why I just wrote about that.. Whatever.


So I am pretty sure that I have a tumor in my leg. Its right below my knee... I believe right below my minisucus.. Yeah thats right.. I know big words.. I know body parts. Psh.. forget GREY'S anatomy make it HOLLI'S Anatomy. Where was I going with this..... ... Oh yes. Tumor. My leg hurts and there is a huge lump in my leg. I can hardly walk... Im gimping it lately. Don't believe me about the tumor fine.. I'll prove it. . . . This photo might be disturbing.. I am giving everyone fair warning. . . Its pretty bad... Im not even talking about my tumey tumor.. I'm talking about the white legs and tube socks... This photoe was taken by Emily Judd.. She was a brave one taking this picture and asking to see my tumor. Okay.. Deep breaths.. Here we go


So, I'm not really sure why there is a big white box in the picture. Apparently I am not very good at this thing called " Paint" On my computer. Ha. Whatever.

Attention to all of my co-workers who read my blog. Sorry if this offends whoever is responsible for this sick and discustingness that I found on Saturday night


Oh you can't see it? I'm sorry.. Let me give you a closer look.


See the dried food on it? Oh my lord. I can't even look at it. Moving on.

So I have a crazy story including an 80 year old lady and a baby crying and someone throwing a punch right in the middle of the mall... but I will save it for a new post!
What is with the Rot ass orange color I am using? .. Whatever.


2 comments:

Brady and Madi said...

That food on that fork is just wretched. I am sorry you had to see that. :( I am sorry that I had to see that. I love where that left that too haha.
Thank you for your advice!

est. 1983 said...

To know you ...is to LOVE you.