Sunday, January 11, 2009

Word

So people might think that becuase I have not blogged in years people might think it might becase I have been busy with life.. well my friends and stalkers.. don't be confused.. I have no life. I just.. am kind of over blogging. Its so 2008. Hehe just kidding. I will be blogging more friends I am so sorry for my being absent. Since the New Year I have been sticking to my resolutions which are: Writting in my journal every night. In my new journal that my mom bought for me. I would show you the inside and let you read it but I am not that open anymore. Sorry friends.









I just wanted to write about some of the fun stuff I have done over the time I have not been blogging. Then after this I will be a better blog then there won't be a million crappy camera

phone pictures and a huge long post for everyone to read.


I have been spending a lot of time with my friend Tyler. I could have a huge long post alone just talking about how much I love my friend Tyler. I will just sum it up to I don't even know where I would be and how I would have survived all the things I have with out him. He treats me like a princess and one day he is going to make a girl so lucky. Ty is amazing. I think that he is one of the few people who know me .. the real me and every single side and mood of me and everything there is about me what I love and what I hate. And becuase he knows everything about me he knows that I love the color pink he knows that I love flowers and he knows that I love GETTING FLOWERS!!! The smaller ones he bought for me while we made a midnight run to wal mart.. I didnt even see him buying them! sneaky man this Tyler. Then the HUGE ones ( I know these pictures are crap and don't do these justice) I came home to these pink pretties after a long miserable day at work and it completely made my day! I was SO excited! Woo for flowers! I love flowers!













Arnt they so pretty and pink!!


There is a mexican tradition that I have know idea whats its called... what its for.. it just involvs cutting a cake that has little baby dolls in it and if you get a piece with it then you make dinner... or rolls or something? I dont know. But while at work the housekeepers invited me to participate in the tradition and I got to cut some of the cake.. I did not get a doll baby thing but it was fun :) it was nice of then to invite me to do becuase up until then I was pretty sure all of the housekeepers hated me.



Speaking of work... I made a waffle one day and it had horns.. as in devil horns!! Is that a bad sign.. Crap..







If it is a bad sign then its probably not going to help me out that I made a devil face and took pictures with it. . eh.. Whatever!



ps.. I love the word whatever.



Someone at work is very funny. I found this microwave with this note on it in the storage room. Ha. I laughed for like an hour about it. I still don't know who wrote it but you are very funny Hampton Employee!





I have added a movie to my favorite movie list. CHICAGO... Let me start with saying that I hate musicals. Hate them. But this movie has dancing.. Amazing dancing. I love it. I just can't get over how awesome the dancing is. Anyway. So.Chicago is pretty sweet man.



Bath and body works Exotic cocunut lotion is amazing. I love it. Its my all time favorite. I went to the semi annual sale.. they only have it in body wash and hand soap... Boo!!! So I ordered it online.. THATS how much I LOVE this stuff. Also... I have a new obsession with lip smackers.


How cute is my little sister!? I swear she is the cutest pregnant girl Eva!!!




Anyway I will do better at blogging I just don't have a lot of things to blog about so I just stopped. Right now I am doing good and I am happy. Even though its a medicated happy I don't care. Im happy. There are some things that I keep dwelling on and wish that I could change and have but I am happy. I love my family so much I am ok with work I am trying to set goals for myself at work and I am doing much better with it. I am really liking writting in my journal everyday its really helping me. I know that sounds dumb but it is helping to get everything out that needs to be out on paper. I am really trying hard to be with friends and not just do what I usually do and say I will hang out with them but never do I am really making an effort to connect with old friends that I miss so much, make new friends and spend time with them, and surround myself with people I love and make me happy. And I think am doin alright :).. so Whatever!

Hopefully this Meagen will help me then this weekend I am going to be making books for some friends. I am going to be making Brendon a book for his mission... I am going to make Amy a USA book ... and I think thats it :) So if that happends I will blog about it.. becuase I am going to blog more agian hehe.. whatever

1 comment:

Niesha said...

I am so glad to see that you are doing so well! I missed you and your blog. You need to add me to your book making list...because I heart them so much!!! You have totally inspired me to start Journaling... maybe it will help me with my anger issues I am currently dealing with right now. Wish me luck!