Thursday, February 5, 2009

Vomit



Vomit. The office smells like vomit today. Thats great. Just great.
After two weeks of being sick with influenza.. Mono's evil cousin I am finally feeling better. I started to feel really crappy one night and then the next morning I couldn't swallow my throat hurt so bad and I was throwing up I was miserable. The doctor thought it was strep becuase I had been exposed to it so I got a shot of pennacillin and was sent on my way. 4 days later I was even worse so I had to go and see the doctor on call a Saturday. It turns out I had influenza.. Seriously how do I get this stuff? Who gets that influenza and mono.. Jeeze. Anyway after 2 weeks of litteraly being quarantined and not getting out of bed to do anything but pee becuase everytime I stood up I was pretty sure I was going to die I am much better now. Thanks Brendon for bringing me Ice cream and movies. Alex for bringing me a teddy bear and flowers, and the Dablings for bringing me sprite =) .. But no thanks to my family who wouldn't even come and visit me in my room they would just set a plate of food outside my door and knock becuase they were to afraid to come around me because they didn't want to get sick. Losers.



Meagen, Kacee, and I went to The Evolution Of Dance at The Covey Center. I bought the tickets a while ago and have been waiting forever to go. I didn't think I was going to be able to becuase I have been so sick but I did and it was awesome! It made us all miss dancing so much but we had a blast!! The dancing was amazing, and it was really fun to be with Meagen and Kacee I love them =) Thank you for coming with me!



(*Yes I am aware that my face is huge. Becuase of the influenza I was on stairoids and stairoids make me have moon pie face. Freaking Chub.*)
My mom made me touch meat yesterday. Meat..Raw .. meat... I made her take a picture to prove that I actually did it.


After taking the picture I spent the rest of the day in the bathroom washing my hands.

I don't really have any intrest in blogging anymore. I don't have anything to blog about and the stuff I could blog about isn't funny. I am all out of funny. I am pretty sure no one even reads it becuase no one leaves me comments. Rude. Maybe I will put a new poll up and let people decide for me if I should keep it or not. I like when other people make decisions for me.....Whatever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read quite often. Incognito style.

Clayton Jensen said...

Holli, you know I read your blog. After all you're the inspirtation behind mine.

Meagen Ridley said...

Mrs. Gellar, why you crying?