Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Forget me knots... Or is it nots?

I hate Valentines Day. I think it should die. I think people who need an entire day to show the person they "love" that they love them is kind of a douche, and their relationship is lame. And if anyone leaves me a comment saying " I think you would like Valentines day better if you had a husband or a boyfriend." You can kiss my ass. Thanks Bye.
On a happier note! I did recieve Valentines this year. I have a boyfriend who is 5 years old now named Greg.. Or Bubba. He brought me a big pink Valentine Cookie and a card... I had a better Valentine this year with my 5 year old boyfriend then I did when I was engaged. Hm. Imagine that!






He drew me a picture and wrote me a little note =)







Someone had to decipher it for me =)



Later that night I got FLOWERS.. ( Yes yes my FAVORITE thing in the world to get) and I also got a big bag of my favorite candys from Brendon =) The Flowers are so so pretty and they even go with my new bed set that I got at iKea on Saturday night!! They are so pretty and they totally made me entire day and they make me so happy everytime I look at them! Thanks Brendon! =)







No, my flowers are not being displayed in my bathroom, I just needed a better light for the picture.



The hotel had a Valentines Day box decorating contest. Mine took 2nd place. Thats right. You read me. Go me go. My moms took 3rd and I dont know or care who took 1st.


Also, Here is a picture of My mom, Meagen and I the day after Valentines day at Meagens house during her FABULOUS Dinner party she through. Totally fab.

1 comment:

Clayton Jensen said...

I really miss seeing you guys all the time. I would love to have a Valentines box contest. Come to my new job and be cool with me.