Friday, February 27, 2009

What I am doing Today

Here is my TO DO list for the day





  1. Write this blog. ( Yes! CHECK!)

  2. Don't pass out and die at work agian like I did yesterday. ( True Story)

  3. Send out Thank You cards.

  4. Write Madi an E-mail.
  5. Go to bank and cash paycheck, Order checks agian, Get pin for debit card, get Online accound info.

  6. Buy stuff for Amy's package. ( I had everything for a V-day package but since that was forever ago and I am a loser and did not send it, I need to get new stuff for a fun package)

  7. Shower

8. Go to the store

9. Look online for a new car

Uhm Yeah I think thats it. Tune in tomorrow when I write the " What I did not do list" which will include probably 2-9 from this list. Thanks bye.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

How about update the Fibro Blog? I love the new look of it, but tomorrow is March 1. What a great day to start! hOW did you sleep? Love Loves.