Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blreds have more fun!

I am a red and blonde head! I'm a Blred head! Hehe =)... But seriously.
( my apologies for the cRaZy eYe I am giving in this picture.. What the fu?)
I went and put more blonde and red in my hair! .. obviously. I wanted something new rather then just being the same old blonde. So in honor of Madi I put red in my hair. I was going to do it all really blonde on top and then do red underneath like in the window but I decided agianst it. I have been trying to grow my hair back out but we found a really cute cut so 3 bowls of color, 3 inches cut off and great thanks to Bethany here is the new me!!! Woo!
I am not use to the red yet but I am getting there. I like it now and will grow to love it. I think I should have had this hair when I was in my Punk stage.
I think I am going to become one of those girls who dies and changes their hair like every month. Yeah... Maybe next month I will go Jet Black! ... wait... thought that threw... Bad Idea.
Here is a conversation that I had with my mom after she saw it.. it went a little something like this.
Mom: Wow!!! Its beautifull! This is my favorite that I have ever seen on you!
Me: I am not all blonde anymore!! Now I don't have anything to blame my stupidity on!
Mom: Hobo.. I think that whenever you say something dumb.. everyone will know that you are a true and natural blonde.
Me: Wait.. what? I don't get.
Mom: Ya.. my point exactly
...Yeah I am still trying to figure that one out..

3 comments:

{sArAh} said...

Holli! Your hair is so cute! I love it!!

Niesha said...

I love it!!! I want to highlight my head so bad... but my hair is TOO FRIED! MIss you!

Kacee said...

That turned out so cute! I can't wait to see it better in real life.