Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am who?

I have this meeting to go to in a few weeks for work. We have a bunch of new people so we have the assignment to bring something to this meeting that represents yourself. ( I know its like the fist day of 7th grade all over again.) Well ... I dont know what to bring. If it really were 7th grade I would bring in a pair of my dance shoes, tommy girl perfume, white eyeliner, and a bottle of body glitter because thats who I was back then.

Thats not me anymore.

Although a part of me wish it was still that girl.


But now I need help. I don't know what to bring in.

Now should I bring in a pill bottle? I'm always sick..

A baseball?... Thats only me 4 months out of the year.. the other months I don't really care about it.

I could bring in a picture of my family.. I am very close to my family. They are my everything!

A big sign that just has a question mark on it because I am often found with a huge question mark on my face becuase I either dont know whats going on, I am confused by something, or I am lost in thought about how if I flushed a live goldfish why wouldn't it be able to swim back up to the bowl.. Or is it possible to breath in threw your nose and out threw your mouth at the same time? hmm.. all good questions.

I could bring in a season of Grey's Anatomy... I love Greys Anatomy!! Seriously.Obsessed.Seriously.

Maybe I could bring in my journal. I love writing. I have always loved writting.

Or one of my perfumes. ( Oh I have decided that I am going to start a collection of them!.. Please feel free to donate to my collection!)

I don't know people. Tell me what to bring in. Im leaving it up to my readers. And by readers I mean Meagen, Mom, Madi, Kacee, and Mckenna. Help please friends :)

Leave me a comment, or send me an email whatever. Just help me decide what to bring in!

4 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh, the white eyeliner and glitter, we must have been friends..

Are you only allowed just one item?

The journal sounds like a good idea but may be a bit risky you don't want anyone prying. You could at least take something that represents writing since it is something you love so much. The question mark and the pills are hilarious ideas, you should throw those in just for laughs.

My personal thought would be the pink tool kit. The tools themselves represent that you are a hard worker (and fighter) and that you love the color pink. You have a strong personality but also a fun girly side. It will also give you the opportunity to tell the story of how it's the first thing you've ever won. That's about 5 or 6 "all-about-Holli's" in one cute tool kit.

McKenna said...

Oh, yeah, and another thing about the tool kit. It was something you got when you were with your Dad. That ties in the "I love my family" theme.

It's perfect!! or at least I think so.

Brady and Madi said...

Personally...I would go with a half drank can of Coke. That screams Holli to me haha :) Mom would L-O-V-E it.

Bensons said...

Even if only 4 months out of the year, I think you need to include something that is Owlz Baseball! ;)