Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't have a "Holli Card"

( First of all lets start out by giving the worst Blogger of the Month Award.. And the award goes to .. ME!!!.. Sorry to all my bloggy friends and to all my blog stalkers.. You know who you are.)
This past Saturday was my department Christmas Party that I was in charge of. Lets just say that I have never ran around like a chicken with its head cut off more then I did on Saturday. Good Lord. And also I have never recieved so many phone calls or text messages in one day from all the people who were coming things like that. I always complain about how no one ever calls or texts me. Well.. I think I'll stick with being a loser.
The party was really fun. It was well worth the stress that made my stress level go to about heartattack status. I think everyone had a lot of fun, and everyone who did not come deffinitly missed out. Everyone had a good time, got awesome food if I do say so myself, and in my opinion made off like bandits.
The gift bags that I put together had really cool stuff in it such as a hand made book made by Meagen and I, A bottle of Sparkling cider, a Chocolate Orange, a Holiday Mug, Lots of Candy, Also Thanks to my Dad he made home made Cheesecakes for everyone!
We played games for really good prizes such as a cocoa late machine, blankets ( which I won Sweet!), a Rock Fountin and some other things I don't remember Haha. We played Christmas Bingo, Christmas Movie and Songs Trivia, A Santa hat game and Apples to Apples.. And to make this a short description one person puts down a describing card with A word on it such as " Clueless" and then everyone else puts down a card that they think goes best with that describing card.. Apparently everyone has caught on that I am not the sharpest crayon in the box becuase eevry single card like that atleast one person would say " Well I don't have a Holli Card".. Pick on Holli Christmas Party =(

This is what they described as my personality .....Not funny.
And I hope not true.

( Just kidding everyone.. I don't mind teasing I promise)
Here are some pictures from the night. Thank you everyone who came and a big thank you to Meagen for letting us take over your condo for the night to have our party. Ps.. I don't know why some of the pictures are coming out small. Apologies.
Oh the first picture here I need to explain just so people don't think I am licking some rotten thing.. Well kind of I am.. We had a chocolate fountain that night and we had a bowl of white and dark chocolate mixed together that we didn't use and it hardend with a fork in it and it became a choco pop.. And that is what I am licking =) Hehe


























2 comments:

McKenna said...

Wonderful hosting job! It is extremely stressful to host a party and I think you pulled it off really well.

P.S. I love your gingerbreadman shirt. Where can I get one of those?? Ssooo, cute!!

Meagen Ridley said...

Ha that picture of you eating the chocolate brick is so RASTY! If you don't know what RASTY is it means ROT ASS NASTY!