Saturday, December 27, 2008

How did Holli spend her Friday?

This.
This is what I did littearly ALL Friday. I spent it laying on the love sack in my basement sleeping. The only time I got up was to eat dinner, and I couldn't even keep my eyes open while eating.I am a very light sleeper someone can whiper my name, the first sound of my phone beeping, the opening of my door will wake me up. Not today. People were playing the Wii, talking, walking around me all day and I slept like a baby through the entire day. And yes my dog Marley was there to join me. Not even the sound of people laughing at me and taking my picture didn't even wake me up! Why did I sleep all day? Becuase I had been up for just around 46 hours straight, and I am pretty sure I either have cought my moms phenomia or strep throat. Something really sucky. But Marley took care of me all day, and let me cuddle him while I was sleeping my day away on my love sack. And yes I am aware of how rotten I look in that picture. Hair not done on top of my head, no make up, in pajamas..but apparently someone wanted me to blog about my day of sleeping and include a picture.

**Side note: Stay tuned for posts about my Awesome Christmas.. includes pictures! I had such an awesome Christmas this year, and I hope all my bloggy friends and my blog stalkers did too!


1 comment:

est. 1983 said...

I was thnking that you slept so well 'cause you were dreaming of the boy that you asked Santa about in your last post. heheh, actually, I was just taking pics of the dog, you were just a nice little addition! L.L.s