Friday, December 5, 2008

Dear Work

Dear Work,


I am writting to tell you that I might not be making it in to work on Monday morning, due to the fact that Im in an Emotional food eating - no sleep for days coma. Sorry for the inconvience but.. I did write in sick a few days in advance. Clearly it is fair warning. 

             

                         Soon to be coma patient, and your trusted and valued Employee.. 

                                                                    Holli

Also-  I know your all worried about me and my coma status but I'll pull through it. If you would like to send gifts flowers are prefered.. I like Daiseys but I'm not picky... Thanks. Your to Kind.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Dandelions?

Brenda said...

Dear employee,
Just a quick note to update you on your recent letter of yesterday. Know, in advance, that this type of behavior is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Far too many once valuable employees have gone this route and sad to say, have had to be.... well, promoted! We wouldn't want to loose you in the position you are in. You are much too much valuable. Who would we keep as an exemplary leader for all the new comers on the block? Please, continue to feed your face, rest your eyes, and do whatever it takes to get...BACK IN THE GAME! With appreciation,
Work
P.S. Please continue to be late for work in the morning. We wouldn't want to have your there on time and shaking up the joint!