Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Santa,


This Christmas I would like a boy. I do not want to die alone. I have tried the whole " Focus on you... Take care of yourself...Let your heart take a break becuase I don't think it can take anymore... Just have fun and be you with no boys" thing. Hasn't worked out for me. I am not any happier. And now I just get the feeling that I am going to die alone. I do not wish to die alone. So Santa all I ask for this Christmas is a boy.


When you go to your little elvs and ask them to make Holli ( Who is on the nice list) for a boy please let them know these things:


I do not wish for this boy to be lazy. I do not wish for someone who the only thing they get up to do is to go smoke pot, and play with trucks and tires. No thank you. This boy must have a job and get off his ass and do something with his life.


I do not wish for this boy to have anger issues. I do not want someone to one day me be the love of his life and then the next he wants nothing to do with me. I do not want someone who thinks the world revolves around them, and they can do anything such as stomp on my little heart and pretend its okay. Been there. Done that. Have the horrible depressing memories. Agian, No thank you.



Please tell your elvs to make this boy cute. And nice. And make him be a gentlemen. I don't think I am asking a whole lot here am I? I just want a boy who will put up with my whinning and will take care of me. Please make this boy care enough about me that when he decides he is ready to be married and purposes that he does not tell me 6 months later that he doesn't really want to be married to me and he was just thinking he didn't want to be alone the rest of his life. ( True story) Also.. Real quick santa.. please for Christmas let that boy know that he probably will be anyway. Becuase he sucks. Boo to him.



Please make me a boy that if we ever break up that he can be nice to me and not play games with me and be a moody jerk and think that everything is about him and him only. Let him be man enough to be cordial to me, and not act like we are in Jr. high agian.



I would like this boy to be cute, smart, and a hard worker. Someone who has goals and wants to do something with his life. I would like a boy who can make me laugh until I cry and can have a serious conversation with me.A boy who will treat me like a princess becuase every girl deserves to be treated like a princess. Someone who will love my family as much as he loves me and will never allow his family to treat me like dirt. Oh also. He must love baseball and college football. If your elvs make someone who does not know a thing about either of those please throw him in the FAIL bucket.



I don't think I am asking to much here Santa. I think you could work it out for me. Just one more thing Santa.. If you could work it out so when I first see this boy he is holding a brand new laptop for me.. that would be great. Thanks Santa. Ill be sure to leave you a cookie.. or something. I don't think we have cookies ... Could I offer you a bottle of ketchup.. or maybe a nice can of beans for your food storage?

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

Ha! No, I didn't. Mom took the picture a few days ago.