Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cafe Junkie


Hey there. Its me. HOLLI...

There is a picture for you in case you forgot what I look like. I know I have not posted in like For-Ev-Uh! Want to know why? Oh please let me tell you. No big deal really.. Its just because my INTERNET privalages have been TAKEN AWAY at work! Want to know why? Oh please let me tell you. Becuase a certain someone who shall remain nameless *..Cough... my manger...cough* was looking at some Sleezey Mcsleeze websites and getting his chat on with some Slutty McSlut girls. So becuase of that the Internet has been taken away at work for all front desk employees. Yes my job is awesome. My day from 7am until 3pm is the happiest time of my life. What do I do all day at work you ask....I slowly die a little bit inside each day of Bordem. No more blogging at work, no more MSN messenger to talk to Meagen on, no more police reports, no more Perez Hilton every morning, no more blog surfing.. its.. all...gone. Boo. I know this " policy" will not last long.. nothing ever does there but while it is in effect... I am dying of bordem at work. Friends..Call me at work just to give me something to do..but don't ask any hotel related questions or I will hang up on you. Well, I hope the MANAGER who is to blame for this atleast got Slutty Mcsluts number or Email or something so that he can atleast keep chatting it up with her on his discusting websites while he is at home. Way to go man! Your the best boss ever!
Reasoning for my Cafe Junkie title. Well... would you like to know where I have been hanging out?
Its been here.







Thats right. I know you probably just thought to your self " Holli .. in a BOOK store. Uh what the FU?" But its true. ( Ok side note. Why would I take a picutre in the maternity book section. Weird..) Anyways. I love book stores. I love reading in book stores. I have been for the past 3 days. Twice to borders and tonight at Barnes and Noble. Now let me just say that I am not one of those girls who hides in the corner of an isle and if anyone sees me I yell " Go away! This is my section! I don't like people! I only like books! Go away! MY ISLE" No no.. I am one of those girls who sits all curled up in a ball in the big chairs that have all around the store or somtimes in the Cafes that they have there. I love it. I love the smell of coffee and paper haha. It is relaxing and is stress reducing for me. It gets me out of the house but does not cost anything. I can go into another world and get my mind off of how I hate my job. How I am in debt. How I miss Alex. How I am beggining to feel like a failure in life. I can just be in the world that is in my book. It is a quiet place that I can get away from Tv's and phones ringing and the barking dog.
It is kind of weird. I actually hate reading. Really I do. I think its ridiculously boring. I have always hated reading. But I think I like it becuase of those reasons I just listed above. Maybe its just the quiet enviroment that I like. I could spend hours in a book store and not even read. Just looking through books and looking at all of the covers and grabbing the ones that catch my attention to see what they are about. I don't know what it is about book stores but it just gives me a feeling of relief if only for the I spend in there. I can forget about everything else going on in my life. Even if I just read what the book is about I feel like I can get away from my world for a minute. But I will admit that I do love the feeling I get when I have finished a book. I feel like I have accomplished something.
I know that sounds really cheesy and retarted but whatever. I don't care. I love book stores, but I will always hate reading. Weird.
So that is what I have been up to. Hanging out at books stores after I leave work where I am internetless. Still waiting to hear about the job that I interviewed for on Monday. I got a call for 2 more interviews yesterday and today. We will so how those go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was with you when you got that shirt! aww...California:)

Niesha said...

WHAT A DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!! That is all I have to say.

Brenda said...

I cant seem to get a message to niesha about my blog, please fix it for me. What I wanted to say was...Niesha, I never felt so good about feelin myself up! Seriously, if you and zachary would like to make a donation for my dirt collection, I would like to make a donation to the sbk breast cancer foundation. Read about my dirt at my new blog site! Dirttravels.blogspot.com Niesha, I even took the picture myself of the header! Go me go! Only she would appreciate that. Thanks hobo. luvluvs