Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poo on Holli

Somewhere today I must have worn a shirt or a sign or something that says " Hi! I am Holli and I would love it if you treated me like shit today." Today has seroiusly been " Be rude to Holli day" Seriously. Let me go into detail as of to why I think that.

5 minutes after waking up today the first contact I had with someone was rude. I won't mention who it was or what they said becuase then I will never head the end of it but what was said to me was R-U-D-E.


So yes. Day started off really good.


Then at work. Ya know... My favorite place to be. This guest comes to check in. He was upset becuase his room was not ready yet. ( Well thats what your going to hear when show up to check in 4 hours befor check in time!!) Anyway so he kept making rude comments about the hotel and about how his room was not ready. Whatever. I tried to be nice ( I know.. Usually if someone is rude to me I am like wicked bitch of the west..but I was nice) and tell him we could go ahead and do the paperwork for his room. I simply asked for his credit card. He litteraly throws it at me so it falls to the floor behind the computer, and the guest goes " Ooopsie."


ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ooopsie!?


So I had to get on the floor and look for his credit card. RUDE. Then he asked me to look up his Hilton Honors profile. Not a big deal but I saw his card in his wallet and he simply could have given me the number. So I look it up and I tell him and he goes " I don't believe that you found it I want someone else to come and look at it."


ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Dill hole


So he was a real nice guy. Liked him alot! Then these 2 guys come up to the desk and ask me to ring this guests room. We have this bowl of gum sitting out on the desk for our Halloween Candy. ( Right I know.. What the fu? GUM!? We couldn't even fork out 3 bucks and buy a bag of that rotten ass orange and black pumpkin taffy. Oh No.. only the best for Hampton Guests. Have a piece of trident ) So I ring the guests room and they take a few pieces of Halloween Gum. And one of them throws the wrapper down on the front desk. His friend goes " Don't just leave that wrapper there" and the other guy goes " Front desk girl will throw it away." Yes. I would LOVE to throw away your garbage becuase that is what myself " Front desk girl" is here for. Or maybe I am here to point out the garbage can that is 2 feet away from you.



Assbag



Am I right or what? POO ON HOLLI DAY! Maybe its becuase I am ugly betty today. For reals. No make up. Hair up with a pen. Look and feel like I have not slept in like a month... Yeah ugly betty.
Ugly people get no love. =(

1 comment:

iamskippy said...

Well there's some truth to the ugly people get no love thing but YOU ARE NOT UGLY. Trust me... I'm kind of an expert at this.

PLUS you are a good person. And good people are nice to DILL HOLES when they don't deserve it.

Just remember that for all of the crap you have to put up with, that you have a small army of friends that are behind you.

--Skippy--

One off the troops