Sunday, October 12, 2008

RAHsTY

Hi. Hi to all my blog stalkers. I am kind of bored with blogging. Nope. Wait. Rewind. I am kind of bored with life.. there for I have nothing to blog about. Yeah that sounds more like it. I am in such a boring routine. Go to work...Die of bordem... Come home...Die of bordem some more... Go to bed... Lay in bed for hours and hours becuase apparently my body without discussing it with me first decided to become an insomniac. I have not slept in like hmmm a week now. Pretty awesome. And for the first time in a week that I am actually tired enough to sleep I have to work the Night Audit shift 11pm until 7am.. Thats just spit in your face kick you in your crotch fantastic isnt it? So I worked the audit last night and it went by pretty fast. I love working the audit I don't have to deal with anyone... and by anyone I mean not only the guest but managers and co workers as well. And they probably like it to becuase they don't have to deal with me. Hehe. I spread only Sunshine here at the Hampton =) Oh by the way. I have a toothache. I went and saw Crentist the Dentist and he said I need a Root Canal. Its 900.00...up front. DENTIST YOU CRAZY? I dont have that to spend on one little tooth. So stayed tuned for more posts with me complaining about how badly my tooth hurts. So here I am agian. Its 1:16 in the Am and I am at work blogging. Yes. Breaking all the NO INTERNET rules. I walked into work today I walk past the front desk to clock in and I see this picture hanging up at the front desk. I see it. I stopped. Walked backwards thinking to myself " What The FU" I go look at it and its THIS:

Ok What the RASTY ( <-- Rot Ass Nasty ) picture of me? And one of my managers comes up and looks at me staring at the random picture of me that I have NO IDEA about and goes " HAHA! That was taken of you last fall by a camera phone!!! And look you were happy then!!" Ok first of all. Uhm CREEPO. Second of all WHAT THE FU? And finally why is there a huge rasty picture of me hanging up at the front desk? Oh to surpirse me. Uhm ok. WHATEVER. And apparently I am suppose to keep it hung up all week. Random....

I made sugar cookies with my sister Meagen today. Sugar cookies and special popcorn. We delivered them to friends. We went reverse trick or treating. It was fun. And by I made sugar cookies I mean Meagen made them and I sat and watched. Thats all. By friends. Maybe I'll try to go find a life so that I can have something to post about. Haha.. I kid kid

1 comment:

Clayton Jensen said...

Did you mention that you were happy last fall because you had an awesome manager that actually helped out at the front desk? Because I'm pretty sure that is the root of your happiness. he he he (MISS YOU!!)