Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jem Doll?

I have a friend named Jacqueline. She use to work as a Breakfast hostess with me at the hotel, and that is where we met. Sadly I have not seen her in forever and I miss her. We became so close and would have SO much fun while at work and away from work. We use to get ourselvs into trouble by doing things such as : Going as slutty disney






Also we would use all of the Rice crispy cereal that was for the breakfast bar to make Rice Crispy Treats for everyone =)
Also making the kitchen's oven mit look like the Arbys mit!


One time we snuck into this guests room ( He was so hot and we totally had a crush on him) and found out what kind of Underwear he wears.... I mean. What? No..? We didn't do that.........Remove Formatting from selection..It was Calvins.

We would get yelled at when we would draw pictures of creepy guests on the dry erase board and gave them nicknames such as "Insest child" and " Pedifile Arthur" <--- He looked like the cartoon charachter Author

Or the time when we put the condoms we found in the parking lot on the bulletin board ... they didn't like that..

Or the time when we turned the company Christmas party into the UGLY SWEATER CHRISTMAS PARTY...



Then we turned the "gag gift" into a...fashion show...?


Why do I still have a job here? Why have I not been fired?
Haha we are so funny! Anyway the point of this post.. Well.. really there is no point. I just wore a shirt the other day that Jacqueline gave me. Its a JEM DOLL shirt. I have never heard of these JEM DOLLS apparently they were a big deal. They were dolls that had this show or something... they had a band and they were total rock stars ( Big deal right?) Anyway she gave me this shirt becuase she would always tell me that I looked like one of the girls. The Pink one!! THIS ONE!
She would call me her Little Jem Doll she swore I was like a clone of this doll. She said becuase I had the feathered bangs and the blonde hair and chubby cheeks I could go as the Jem Doll for Halloween every year. a Haha I don't see it but Whateva!
I miss Jacqueline. I miss eating bottle caps with you! Getting out two bowls seperating them .. you get the rotten ass brown ones and I get the delicious red and orange ones =)


I miss us being Uhhh Sausage Girls!! ( Straight out of the mouth of Insest Child!)

2 comments:

iamskippy said...

Her older sister married my mission buddy. I actually have danced with her at their wedding.

Small world, eh?

Niesha said...

Awww... I miss her too! She was the most giggly person I have ever met! Oh, and congrats on working your way up the corp. ladder... I am sure our everything will run a alot smoother on the Front Desk now!! YEAH FOR HOLLI! Miss you!