Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cutie, Cutie, make sure you move that booty

So, lately, I have been feeling a little bit depressed. All last week I just came home from work and went in my room for the entire night. And while I was spending hours on end in my room I got to thinking about how I wanted to switch rooms. There is a lot of memories that I have in that room that I just want to forget about. ( All you people with sick minds that probably sounded.. dirty? Or something..) Anyway.. So I wanted to switch rooms. But then I got to thinking that the only other room downstairs where I want to be is a room that I didn't want to be in at all. Why you ask? Becuase when a certain someone lived with my family that is where his room was and well.. I want no memories of him. So I knew that if I was going to change rooms then I was going to have to make it a BRAND NEW ROOM! So.. I woke up on Saturday morning and decided to get the H out of my old room and make my new room litteraly.. a brand new room. I painted. Thats right. I got " Artsy ." So this is the room befor I started painting. I got everything out and taped it all and then got the paint ready.







Isnt the paint PRETTY? Actually.. There it looks like poo but when I got it all done it is really pretty.

So While I was taping the room down my mom was cleaning out my window well. Aparently there has been this HUGE ASS TREE growing in it? I know.. Who knew? So my mom and my cousin and my dad tried to get this huge tree out of my window well..





While they were working so hard getting that tree out of my window I was....Uhm... Painting? Some of you might have recieved that picture in a text message =)



Haha. I know pretty huh? Anyway, So here is the room after it is all painted and I just barley started bringing my stuff in.



And now... for the final room... I don't know why but some of the pictures are blury... =( and it makes me sad but.. you can see them still. Here is the final pictures.... drum roll please....

The closet area


My Picture wall..I Love me some marilyn and James =)
My window area...that is now tree free =)

My bed is a little bit messed up but you can still see how pretty it is =)
So there it is friends and blog stalkers. My new room. I L.O.V.E it! And I love that it has its own little private area in the basement that closes off from everything else and that my bathroom is in the same area! Its Uh-mazing! And there is no more memories of anyone or anything! Yay!


On a different note. I have been really struggling with my new position at work. Not with the position its self just with one part of it... Training a new employee. I won't go in to detail becuase I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or anything like that but I have just been having a hard time with it.. anyway but I walked into work today and I saw THIS




I know you can't see it really well but I have my own little managers box by all the other managers! Yay for me! Its all official and full of awesomeness. Haha actually its not that big of a deal I just thought it was kind of cool. Now people can leave me love notes =) Haha Jk. Anyways. So there is whats new with me. Pretty boring huh?

4 comments:

Clayton Jensen said...

Holli, your room looks so great!! And congrats on getting a box at work. Is it the same box I used to have?

jayni & ben said...

Your room is soooooooo cute!! I love it. Those pictures look amazing. Good job :)

iamskippy said...

I think it's awesome that you would do that.

You and your mom are VERY creative people!

:0)

EmilyJudd28 said...

Holli... Your roo looks AMAZING! Can i higher you to redo mine?
And you most deffinately deserve the box and the responsabilities. Thank you for all you've done for me and the hotel. I LOVE YOU