Sunday, January 10, 2010

Will Work For Food

Actually.... will do ANYTHING for food....


Will someone please put together a canned food drive for Meagen and I? We are so hungry.

So hungry.

No food.

No Moneys to buy food...

Did I mention that we are hungry?

Its really sad that there is more of my medicine for my PICC line then there is food...

DO YOU SEE THIS!? THERE IS NO FOOD!!

I am so weak I can barley type this post...I am withering away to nothing from having no food.

(Ha! I wish that was true....)

Lets just take a look again at this fridge...



So hungry.....

1 comment:

Jeff and Darlene said...

Hey really if you need anything let me know. I am going grocery shopping Saturday and I can pick up a few things for you. email me so I can just print a list. darlenetaylor07@gmail.com