Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome 2010

Hello Friends.

I hope everyone had a good Holiday Season and is having a great New Year so far!

My Christmas was really good. It was really different but I had alot of fun. It was so much less stressful then years past and that was great! My parents suprised Meagen and I with a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner set up at the hotel and we ate, played games, watched movies, ( Well they ate, played games, and watched movies... I slept.... alot) It was so much fun and it was so weird actually sleeping on Christmas eve! Christmas morning my mom and I both worked and when we got off we went back to our room and played some more games and watched a movie then went home for the night. We skipping doing presents this year ( which is why it was less stressfull , not having to worry about money and blah blah blah) But Meagen suprised us with the most rotten ass ugly slippers for every to wear ( Which i LOVE them) And my parents got meagen and I some presents. We each got a blue tooth for our phones, some pajamas pants that are susper cute and Wii fit!!!  ( It was their way of telling me that I am now a beefkins and need to do something about it) hehe. Just kidding. Christmas was great I wish Madi and Brady were able to spend it with us but they had a great first Christmas together with their little family. I love my family so much I loved spending Christmas with them!

New Years was not so great for me. Once again we spent the night at the hotel to spend the night and play games. When I got off work I went home to shower and I was just going to meet everyone there. I was carrying alot of stuff with me and as I was walking out to my car I slipped on a huge ice patch and fell... smacked my head on the cement. Smacked my ribs on the cement and everything I was carrying just fell on top of me. I didn't want to go to to the hospital so I had a terrible headache and started throwing up but I didn't want to go to the hospital so I just waited 2 days to see if it would go away. The next day I started to develope a bruise on my ribs and this weird knot on them. So I went to the Emergency room just to make sure everything was okay with me. They did a cat scan on my head and I just have a cuncusion. They took X rays of my ribs and they were not cracked but I tore the cartlidge on them. With all the kidney problems I am having they checked to make sure I didn't bruse them or anything but they were okay which is good I guess. So they drugged me up  gave me some fluids for dehydration from throwing up so much smacked a brace on me and off I went to start the new year! I didn't start the year off so great. I still have a terrible headache and bruises ... Jeeze. I need to be put in a bubble.

I havent really set any New Years resolutions. I hate those. I don't think someone should need a new year to change something that they want to change or do something that they want to do. I want to try and be a happier person this year. I am not happy, and I know alot of it has to do with me being sick all the freaking time but I can't control that. I just want to be happier. Have fun. Be a better person, but I don't really have any goals for the year. Just be happier.
\
I thought about the Scene in Sex and the City where Charolette yells out " I am going to get married this year!!!!) .. but then I thought... I don't want to get married this year I just want to find my prince this year.. and then maybe next year get married.. Hehe

.. maybe my resolution should be to blog more. I am a terrible blogger but I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore so thats okay. .. Hi mom! Hi Meg!

1 comment:

Niesha said...

Oh, my little holli-wood! I am so sorry that you fell, but happy that you are ok! Just think... I can only get better from here, right?