Friday, January 8, 2010

The things I have never done

I have never...

 *Hiked to the "Y"

*Been skiing ( I have been snowboarding which I loved though)

*Been paint balling

*Held or shot a gun

*Kept a New Years resolution

*I have never been pregnant ( although I look like I am now)

*I have never gotten a ticket

*I have never been able to play an instrument

*Been scuba diving

*Seen the movie Wizard of Oz

*Cooked a meal for others

*Learned to whistle

*Owned a gym pass

*Kareoked

*Hiked Timp

*Cheated on someone

*Had a house key

*Had a pedicure

*Karaoked

*Learned to water ski

*Been to a rodeo

*Slowed danced with someone that I love

*Traveled to another continet

*Attended a professional sporting event

*Attended an opera

*Parasailed

*Owned a pet that was just mine

*Swan with dolphins

*Ridden a horse 

**These things I've never done**


2 comments:

Clayton Jensen said...

Is this a list of things you want to do then?

Ben and Stacy said...

I will give you a pedicure! They are amazing...unless you hate your feet being touched...lol...then I can't really help you.