Monday, January 11, 2010

Plain Jane


Lately I have been feeling really Plain Jane. I know this sounds so dumb but I have been reading and stalking alot of girls blogs and it seems like everyone has a talent. Everyone has something that makes them unique. I feel so plain Jane. There is a lot of girls out there that can cook, or sew, or write, or , dance whatever and I pretty much have none of that.

I would like to think that one day when I get married I am going to be a good wife, and maybe someday mom and when I think about things that make someone a good wife and mother is someone who can cook for their husband. Someone who has a talent and can maybe teach their kids one day how to do.

I just wish I had a " thing."  When I was in Junior High and High School I was a dancer and pretty good one if I do say so myself, but I no longer have that. And as much as I wish I could have that again I can't. When I graduated from 9th grade I was voted most likely to become a superstar. If Class of 2005 could only see me now.

I know that I could go out and find something to be my "thing" or hobby but I just don't know what it would be. It just seems like everyone has something that just makes them stand out and I am just plain Jane. Lots of blonde hair blue eyed girl has a job. Has uh.. oh wait yeah thats about all I got.  I wish I had the money to go out and try new things and find something that I like and am able to do and that would make me feel different. I know that sounds really weird " make me different " but  I just need something...

No comments: