Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Reminds me to keep the faith

Lately I have been having a really hard time both physically and mentaly. I don't know what is making me feel so bad and just not myself but I am really struggling. The therapy I am doing is really hard on me... It might not seem like a lot to a " normal" person but to someone like me who has fibro it has been really hard. I was doing really good for a couple weeks and then I got sick with tonsilitis and I just feel like I have had a huge set back. I feel so much pain, feeling a lot of depression and fatigue. To help with the depression I have been doing some knitting to take my mind off of things. I really enjoy knitting and I have also kept my fibro fighter rock close to me to remind me that I am not alone. There is hope and I am doing the steps to start getting myself healthy again. I have given these rocks to my close fibro friends Rachelle and Janet and I would love to make one for anyone else who is fighting the fibro fight. Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! You are so creative! I think this is a great idea. Hang in there. I know that chronic sickness is a biotch but know that we're all praying for you! *hugs*

Holli said...

Thank you!!!