Monday, February 11, 2008


So... In honor of Valentines day I thought I would make a special post about my Fiance Jesse. To tell you all how much I love him. There he is to your left... that picture was taken at the school he goes to back in Mass. Jesse is my life. I love him so much! He Is Awesome, He is a little love bug. He has been through so much in the past year including cancer and I mean what sucks more then that? But even with everything he has been through he is still the same person as the day I met him.. Well.. Kind of.. He isnt that crazy boy running wild through a hotel. Hee hee. Yeah you know what I am talking about. But he is still the same cute little guy that I fell in love with. I still get butterflys when I see him even though its not a lot anymore becuase he is far away at school but even when i hear his voice I still get a smile to my face. I love that he is kind of shy but he can make me laugh so hard. He makes me feel special and so lucky to be be with him the rest of my life! He has helped me through so much and also taught me so much, he has made me want to be a better person. He makes me feel like a princess! I just love him so much and I think everyone needs a little Jesse in their lives! I love you Jesse!.. I angle bracket 3 you!

No comments: