Monday, February 11, 2008

"THE POT"

I work as a front desk agent at a hotel in Orem, Utah. The Orem Hampton Inn and Suites. And so I am at work one day, playing on the computer pretending like I am doing something important. Really half the time I'm not at all. And this guest comes down and says to me " I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed my stay." And my first thought is Oh well good. I am glad I dont have to listen to yet another whinning person who either 1. Has no hot water, 2. Did not get their wake up call, or 3. Anything else stupid and retarted they want to whine about just to piss me off. So I put on my fake smile and say well great I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. And the guest says.. " But there is just one thing that I would like to talk to you about.." Yup! Here it goes.. I knew it was to good to be true someone who isnt a pain in my ass who has something good to say to me and not some jack ass who is just looking for a free night" So I said to the guest " Okay whats that" And he goes.. " Now.. First of all I would like to know your name".. (okay creepy)... " My name is Holli.. ( Btw I wear a HUGE ASS name tag around my neck not really sure how you can miss it inless your going blind. Anyways so I say my name is Holli and the guest goes " Okay Holli..I really enjoyed my stay but I just thought I would let you know that... Well... Let me start off by saying sometimes I like to smoke THE POT." ( And he really did say THE POT... not just pot... but THE POT.) So Im standing there with my fake smile pretending like I care but when he said THE POT I kind of did start caring becuase this could be interesting... So the the stoner guest goes on to say " Sometimes I like to smoke THE POT.. and I just thought that I would let you know that... I found pot in my room when I checked in last night" So I am still just standing there like uhh well then you really DID enjoy your stay.. so I say to the guest " Oh my gosh Sir, I am so sorry about that I am not really sure how we could find out if it was a previous guest or where it came from I apologize for that that is completely un exeptable what can we do for you" The guest goes" No.. No its okay!! I took care of it! I smoke THE POT for you!!!.. Its okay!! I just thought I would let you know I was not offended by it but I could see how if someone who doesnt like to smoke THE POT like me would be offended by it.. So I smoked the pot for you to get rid of it just thoguht I would let you know.." ... The end... HAHAHA! Seriously thats a true story.... Gotta love those Stoners!

2 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

HAHA. I just love this story. It's one of my favorite hampton tales. :)

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! That is possibly one of the funniest stories that I have ever heard! That just made my whole day:)