Monday, February 11, 2008

EdWaRd CuLLeN




Alright So for those of you who have not read the TWILIGHT series, First of all.. What is wrong with you!!! Seconds of all... Stop reading my retarted blog and go read the damn books! They are Uh-Maz-ing*! And Edward Cullen if you havent heard is a Vampire Who you TOTALLY fall in L.o.V.e With when you read the book... Seriously... you really do... So They are making a movie out of the books and I cant wait I might pee my pants with excitment and the guy that they have chosen is like eh.. okay.. not the Edward I dream about.. I mean... I give him like a 6... His name is Robert Pattinson.. You can google him I don't want to post a picture of him I want to leave room for MY Edward Cullens! This is who I would have chosed for Edward to be in the movie.. And this is what I picture Edward Cullen to look like...

1 comment:

Niesha said...

I picture my Edward as Brandon Routh...He plays is Superman in the new Superman movie...I am going to have to do a similer post and show how hot he is!....oh and I also picture him as Zack....sometimes...