Friday, February 22, 2008

As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni.



Okay.. So Juno is one of my favorites. I love. It is the cutest movie ever! Another that you should totally go see if you haven't already. I hope that it wins every oscar that it is up for this year. It is awesome. Oh Ps.. my awesome friend Clayton at work usually has an Oscar party every year, but this year he won tickets to a Huge Oscar party up in Salt Lake ( I am a wee bit jelouse).. Anyway it made me kind of want to have an oscar party.. and by that I mean.. I just actually watch them this year.. So me and my mom are going to have an Oscar party YAY! Im so excited.. And I am so excited to see how many Juno wins! Agian i hope all! And all of the ones that Enchanted are up for too!.. Anyways.. I will be sure to get pictures of my " Oscar Party" and post them! Note to self.. find camera......

2 comments:

Niesha said...

Can I come? Maybe we can yarn!

Anonymous said...

Can I please come to this party too???