Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa?

Dear Santa,

I know I haven't been the greatest girl this year but if it's not to much trouble I would like to be placed on the "nice list". I have added a my Christmas wishlist in case you change your mind and decide to break into my house like the others and leave me gifts under our house plant. ( in case you get confused since we dont have a tree you can just pick any plant I'm not picky)

~ my court fines paid in full ( please include a reciept for my records Santa)
~someone to do my 14 days of work diversion. I dont think the deputies would mind I'm not that much help chopping up trees anyway. I'm not a trained lumberjack for hells sake.
~ a new laptop ... Mine has cancer or something and is no longer alive and kicking. It's more like dead and being used as a coaster.
~ all of meagens movies back that she has sold. I would ask for mine but hers were better and I just steal them. ( you cAn put me on the naughty list next year.)
~ a new doctor who has not forgotten about their oath he took. And for some certaint doctors to get a swift kick in the ass.
~ a great job for meAgen
~ free time for Madi
~ To have the ability to bark removed from tonka and marley
~ A life supply of sprite, cafe rio, and beef roman noodles.
~ A one way ticket to anywhere thAt is warm has a beach and alcohol and so far away that no one knows where I am.... And never to return again.

Merry ( Insert f word here ) Christmas.

3 comments:

John Pender said...

I'd donate my laptop but I really need the cash. :(
Anything else I can get you? Like Pez?

Meagen Ridley said...

Love you Hoe

jayni & ben said...

i will take A life supply of sprite, cafe rio, and beef roman noodles as well... except dr. pepper instead of sprite.